| Sale Type:
|| Hybrid Tax Deed
| Interest Rate:
|| 12% APR
| Bid Method:
|| Highest Bidder
| Redemption Period:
|| 2 Years
| Sale Date(s):
|| Year Round
| State Statute(s):
|| Chapter 361
| State Website:
Nevada State Overview
In Nevada, county treasurers sell tax deeds to the winning bidders at the delinquent tax deed sales.
- Tax Sale Type: Tax Deed (Sec. 361.595 (4)).
- Contact: County Treasurer. (Sec. 361.595).
- Interest Rate and/or Penalty Rate: Not applicable.
- Bid Procedure: Premium bid / highest bid. (Sec. 361.595 (2)).
- Redemption Period: Not applicable.
- Law: Nevada Revised Statutes, Chapter 361, “Property Tax.”
Clark County is an exception to the state’s rules. Tax lien certificates are offered in Clark County (Las Vegas).